BCNY Membership: Sanghas can become members of the Buddhist Council for $150 per year. Individuals can also join for $50 per year. Your membership helps us to put on Vesak Day, the Buddhist Forum, and Meditate NYC. More importantly, your membership helps to bring all sanghas together as the New York sangha.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Supporting Buddhist awareness, Interfaith participation and community outreach.
- Listing on our promotional postcards and in our websites:
- Being part of the Buddhist Forum as well as Vesak celebration
- “Table Space” at all public Council events, including Meditate NYC and the Buddhist Forum
- You can send your voting representative to our monthly meetings, sharing your concerns and ideas.
Mail your membership form & dues to the address below:
Ven. Dr. T. Kenjitsu Nakagaki
P.O. Box 290557, Brooklyn, NY 11229
Click HERE for Membership Letter
Click HERE for Membership Form.
Buddhist Council of New York is a registered 501(c)(3) and membership fees and donations are tax deductible.